Wednesday, August 19, 2009

So I'm gonna jam with a different band...

It should be fun.

It's definitely made me realize that I'd really like to get another band going to play maybe once a month or so, booked around Roman Holiday. I'll probably play guitar and sing lead in the new band, which will most likely be a trio (to keep it lucrative), and most likely feature a lot of different songs than we play with Roman Holiday.

More liberties will be taken with song selection, though many of the usual suspects will appear. And my original songs (at least a few of them) will be part of the repertoire.

I'm not sure who else will be in the band with me, but we're going to work that part out before the end of the year and hopefully get the band up to speed and ready to gig by early next year.

Time to put on my big boy pants and take control of something for a change.

Of course, we all know (from reading this blog) that it will not happen, since I haven't managed to get my acoustic act (which is just ME (!)) up and running, either.

But you never know...
TMS

No comments: