Saturday, April 17, 2010

Exciting news from the world of me

Okay, not really, but I did find this one amusing:

Someone on the Jacksonville Craigslist asked about Slaphappy (like "whatever happened to...") It prompted a couple of responses, both complementary, that detailed what we've been up to, and one even linked to the Roman Holiday page.

I didn't think anyone would even remember that band. Anyway...

Haven't been writing much - I did put together a few musical bits I might turn into songs at some point. Two of them I LOVE - just finding the right melody and vibe for the other parts of the song will be the key.

Things are weird in Roman Holiday land, because Greg's been busy with the other band and we haven't been busy at all. Also Ned moved to Bum Fuck Egypt (which is an actual place near Lakeway, TX, apparently). We did play a fraternity gig last weekend that was fun but sort of rough because the party was pretty dead (it was a WEIRD night...)

More to come in the ensuing weeks. Next Friday we're back in Killeen, so it should be fun. That's all for now...much love!
TMS

No comments: