Saturday, April 24, 2010

Killeen show 4/23

Ho-ly crap.

Though we were sloppy and the crowd was mostly sort of occupied with other things, it was pretty fun.

It's kind of amazing how just a little bit of alcohol can make your fingers not work.
It's less amazing how a little more than a little bit of alcohol can make your fingers REALLY not work. Yeah, that was me last night.

My bass playing/singing-at-the-same-time skills suffered.

And yet, I played guitar and sang better than I had at any other show. Weird.

Anyway, it was a fun show, I'm not hungover, which is AWESOME (though I am tired), and I think all three of us realized how much fun we have playing together. Just endless silliness.

Thanks to Paula and the Duckhorn staff for being cool to us, our best fan for hanging out all night, and from me to the rest of the fellas - I love you gahz.

And on a completely unrelated note, I give you this, for a little Saturday listening: We Really Just Don't Care

It's one of my original songs.
TMS

No comments: