Monday, August 13, 2007

Cajun Man would be proud...

I'm into the "tion"s these days.

Aggravation - as in, I get aggravated when I'm not feeling like the machine is churning behind me musically, especially when I'm giving a LOT like I was at the Light Bar last Saturday night.

Frustration - from having a complete night of clusterfucks.

Dehydration - having nothing to do with alcohol, but purely based on too much heat - no matter how much water I drank, I still felt like diarrhea the next day.

Remuneration - or more accurately, not much remuneration for all our troubles.

Destination - or perhaps...

Vacation - as in, it's time for me to have one, and it's good that the band has a break so we can get our crap together.

Circumnavigation - feeling like you've circled the "globe of emotions" in the course of one show.

Creation - I wrote part of a song...but just part, but it was still new and creative.

Isolation - I need some sometimes. I get really short and snippy if I don't get it.

Recreation - taking the kids for a swim Saturday was actually quite awesome.

Violation - talking about other band members on here isn't kosher with "band code", but I was really frustrated by their performances Saturday night - I love 'em to death, truly, but I felt like I needed to get Casey angry so she'd actually hit the drums with some power (it just seemed really weak up on stage - I hope it was more "together" out front), and I wanted to get Ned some replacement nerves, because apparently the ones connecting his brain and hands (and his thinking and memory) weren't working all that well Saturday night.

Conflagration - could be something that happens from my brash honesty on here.

Migration - moving to a new drummer will make things a lot different for this band, which isn't a bad thing.

Satisfaction - that I used "tion" more than anyone probably should.

Salutations!

No comments: